Welcome to Student Financial Services
You have made an important decision to invest in your future, and we are dedicated to helping you successfully manage that investment during your time at Wake Forest.
The Student Financial Services office manages all Wake Forest student accounts, including tuition, housing, and other University-related fees. You and your parents can count on exceptional customer service from us, including high-quality financial support services and timely, accurate account information.
We encourage you to bookmark this page and check back often for announcements, updates and information. If you should ever have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us. We are here to assist you in any way we can.
Students: remember you are responsible for your account, even if someone else pays your bills. If someone else pays your bills, or needs access to view your account details, set them up as an authorized payer in DEAC.
Authorized Payers: You will receive email notices when the monthly DEAC statement is generated. All other communications from SFS are sent to the student’s WFU email account only. Please encourage your student to forward any important financial communications to you when received.
- Adopt wise financial practices. Keep your WIN login info secure. Don’t give it out to anyone.
- Check your Wake Forest email frequently. Important financial info and eBills will be sent there. Always respond promptly.
- Be aware of University deadlines and policies.
- Create a separate file for any correspondence, bills, payments and financial aid info related to your student account.
- The Deacon OneCard is your Wake Forest student ID and is a payment card for Deacon Dollars, Food Dollars and your meal plan.
- If you don’t know, please ASK!