Here you will find information on paying suppliers for merchandise and services, as well as reimbursing internal and external individuals for Wake Forest University business related expenses.
If a supplier submits an invoice that is not for a Workday Purchase Order, please complete the Create Supplier Invoice Request to submit for payment. If the invoice is for a purchase order please send directly to Accounts Payable without any further processing by the Departments.
Please note that all new suppliers must have a completed W-9 (a W-8BEN and possibly Foreign National Information form is needed for foreign payees) attached to the Create Supplier Request task in Workday.
For more information on submitting supplier invoices and reimbursements, please refer to the “FAQ” and “Tools” tabs in this section. The necessary forms can be found under the “Forms” tab.
- Advance Quick Guide (PDF)
- Business Expense Receipts: Required Documentation (PDF)
- Business Purpose Quick Guide (PDF)
- Lost or Missing Receipts (PDF)
- Meals Quick Guide (PDF)
- Prompt Payment Checklist (PDF)
- Submitting Expense Reimbursements (PDF)
- Travel Receipts: Required Information (PDF)
- Traveling Domestically: What You Need to Know (PDF)
- Traveling Internationally: What You Need to Know (PDF)
- International Travel Regulations (PDF)
- Employee versus Independent Contractor Checklist (PDF)
- Family & Guest Travel Form (XLS)
- Foreign National Information Form
- Research Participant Log (XLS)
- Missing Receipt Affidavit (PDF)
International Travel Authorization Form
Individuals and groups traveling abroad and using WFU funds are required to complete International Travel Information Forms available from the Center for International Studies website.
IRS Tax Forms
- W-8BEN Certificate of Foreign Status-Individuals (PDF)
- W-8BEN-E Certificate of Foreign Status-Entities (PDF)
- W-8BEN Instructions (PDF)
- W-9 (PDF) Request for Taxpayer Identification Number and Certifications
- W-9 Instructions (PDF)
- Request for Wire/ACH Fund Transfer
- Business Expense Policy
- Charitable Contributions Made by the University Administrative Policy and Procedure
- Donations & Gifts Tax Guide
- Personal Service Tax
- Providing a WFU Tax Exemption
- Receipt Tax
- Sales and Use Tax
- Spend Authority Administrative Procedure
- Travel Procedure
- Meals and Entertainment Procedure
- Accounts Payable Disbursement Policy
- Wire and ACH Processing