During your course of study or research as a Wake Forest student, post doctorate, or member of a student organization, you may have occasion to make purchases or travel in support of your program. Here you will find detailed information, resources and contact information for assistance.
- Business Expense Receipts: Required Documentation (PDF)
- Business Purpose Quick Guide (PDF)
- Lost or Missing Receipts (PDF)
- Prompt Payment Checklist (PDF)
- Make Travel Arrangements
International Travel Authorization Form
Individuals and groups traveling abroad using WFU funds are required to complete International Travel Information Forms available from the Center for International Studies website.
IRS Tax Forms
- W-8BEN Certificate of Foreign Status-Individuals (PDF)
- W-8BEN-E Certificate of Foreign Status-Entities (PDF)
- W-8BEN Instructions (PDF)
- W-9 Form (PDF) Request for Taxpayer Identification Number and Certifications
- W-9 Instruction (PDF)
- Missing Receipt Affidavit (XLS)
- Business Expense Policy
- Personal Service Tax
- Receipt Tax
- Sales and Use Tax
- Reynolda Campus Procurement Policy (PDF)
Payment Approval Procedures
Full Signatures are required when approving documents for payment. Initials are not acceptable. The approval signature means that the approver recognizes the items have been received, the funds are being used for a bona-fide business purpose and that the approver authorizes the payment.
If a student group has any questions about the approval of invoices or expense reimbursements, please contact the Student Organization Finance Office at email@example.com.