There are two different types of expenditures students might incur:
- If the expenses to be reimbursed are incurred for the benefit of Wake Forest University, then they should be submitted on an Expenditure voucher or a Travel & Entertainment voucher (i.e.travel by a student to represent WFU for recruiting purposes, supplies purchased by hall directors for student activities, etc.)
- If the expenses incurred can be viewed as an educational benefit to the student (i.e. travel to conferences, supplies used for classes, etc), they should be submitted on a Student Disbursement form.
For further instructions on completing the applicable form, go to the “FAQ” tab. Links to the forms can be found under the “Forms” tab.
For details, please see the Policies and Procedures section of this site.
- Advance Quick Guide (PDF)
- Business Expense Receipts: Required Documentation (PDF)
- Business Purpose Quick Guide (PDF)
- Completing the Expenditure Voucher Form (PDF)
- Completing the Travel and Entertainment Form (PDF)
- Lost or Missing Receipts (PDF)
- Meals Quick Guide (PDF)
- Prompt Payment Checklist (PDF)
- Submitting Expense Reimbursements (PDF)
- Travel Receipts: Required Information (PDF)
- Traveling Domestically: What You Need to Know (PDF)
- Traveling Internationally: What You Need to Know (PDF)
For details, please see the Forms and Documents section of the site.
- Student Disbursement form (PDF)
- Expenditure Voucher Form(XLS)
- Foreign National Information Form(PDF)
- Missing Receipt Affidavit (XLS)
- Travel Advance Form (XLS)
- Travel and Entertainment Expense Form (XLS) through January 20, 2019
- Travel and Entertainment Expense Form Effective January 21, 2019
- International Travel Supplemental Information Form (XLS)
International Travel Authorization Form
Individuals and groups traveling abroad using WFU funds are required to complete International Travel Information Forms available from the Center for International Studies website.
IRS Tax Forms
Use these forms when submitting tax information to Accounts Payable:
- Business Expense Policy
- Travel Procedure
- Meals and Entertainment Procedure
- Accounts Payable Disbursement Policy
Payment Approval Procedures
Full Signatures are required when approving documents for payment. Initials are not acceptable. The approval signature means that the approver recognizes the items have been received, the funds are being used for a bona-fide business purpose and that the approver authorizes the payment.
If a student group has any questions about the approval of invoices or expense reimbursements, please contact Jennifer Morris, Finance Coordinator in the Dean of Students Office, by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or phone at 336.758.4066 or the Student Government Treasurer.