Procurement Services helps you get the best value for items you buy on behalf of Wake Forest University. We assist with product research, supplier selection, competitive pricing and problem resolution. Let us help you!
Interested in viewing contracts (such as cell phones, travel, computer supplies, mail services, etc.) we have negotiated for WFU use?
Contact Procurement Services at email@example.com or 336-758-UBUY (8289)
Sourcing Goods and Services
For purchases of items or services less than $2500:
For purchases of items or services over $2500:
- A Purchase Order (PO) from Deacon Depot is required.
- Bids as outlined in the Bid & Quotation Specifications are required. Any exception to these specifications requires review and prior approval by Procurement Services.
- If your purchase requires a Sole Source form, please find the form on Deacon Depot.
- Involving our department early in the process increases our ability to find favorable pricing from the best sources.
Need help deciding what supplier to use?
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or call UBUY (8289)
Contracts negotiated by Procurement Services for use by WFU faculty and staff
Policies & Procedures
Procurement Services establishes the principle procurement policy recommendations and administrative guidelines for the Reynolda Campus. The department:
- strives to offer a high level of customer service by providing quality products and services at the best cost
- encourages expanding relationships with diverse, local and small business enterprises
- participates in sustainable business practices
Ways to learn about the Procurement Policy:
Download the policy: Reynolda Campus Procurement Policy
Print the Quick Reference Sheet
If your purchase is for resale, sales and use tax is not levied at the time of purchase. The vendor must be provided an exemption certificate in order to grant us an exemption of sales tax on such purchases.
When a department at the University sells items, the department must collect receipt tax at the time the item is sold. This tax is not refundable. The department making the sale is responsible for depositing the tax collected into account 111111-21021 and reporting it on the Monthly Departmental Sales Tax Form
If you have any questions regarding receipt tax, please contact email@example.com.