- Any supplier representative who would like to meet with Procurement Services must contact us to schedule an appointment. Please refrain from “unannounced” visits to Procurement Services.
- Wake Forest University Reynolda Campus does not have a centralized receiving facility. Suppliers will be instructed via Purchase Order to deliver to requisitioning department whenever possible. Large items may be shipped to the Facilities Warehouse and delivered to the requisitioning department. However, the Facilities Department must be given prior notice of the scheduled delivery.
- Wake Forest University Reynolda Campus does not have a centralized billing address. All invoices must be mailed to the Billing Address shown on the Purchase Order.
- A Certificate of Insurance is proof that a supplier has liability insurance coverage. In order to limit its liability the Reynolda Campus will not do business with suppliers that have less than $1,000,000 of liability coverage. Procurement Services will contact all suppliers that have vehicles or personnel on campus to obtain a copy of their Certificate of Insurance before placing the order.
- Any supplier delivery vehicle on campus must park in designated areas. Please do not park on any sidewalks or grassy areas.