After many months of cross-campus partnership and collaboration, Workday is now available to campus. Workday replaces NOVAtime, Deacon Depot, Works, and many aspects of the WIN and Banner systems.
- Go to www.myworkday.com/wfu and bookmark the Workday site.
- Use the Sign in to Workday button on workday.wfu.edu.
- Launch Workday using the Google App Launcher while signed into your WFU Google mail.
- Download the Workday mobile app, available for iOS and Android.
- A comprehensive Workday Transition Guide is available.
- The Training and Support Worklet within Workday has links to Job Aids, Training (Online and In-Person), and more.
- Your local Workday Power User is your contact for questions about Workday and processes in your work area.
- The Workday Support Center has been created and staffed with HR, Finance, and Payroll experts. The Support Center is available at x5100, and can be reached during regular business hours.
- The Information Systems Service Desk is available to answer general Workday questions and to provide technical assistance.