Expense Reimbursements


There are two different types of expenditures students might incur:

  • If the expenses to be reimbursed are incurred for the benefit of Wake Forest University, then they should be submitted on an Expenditure voucher or a Travel & Entertainment voucher (i.e.travel by a student to represent WFU for recruiting purposes, supplies purchased by hall directors for student activities, etc.)
  • If the expenses incurred can be viewed as an educational benefit to the student (i.e. travel to conferences, supplies used for classes, etc), they should be submitted on a Student Disbursement form.

For further instructions on completing the applicable form, go to the “How to” tab. Links to the forms can be found under the “Forms” tab.


For details, please see the Forms and Documents section of the site.

Student Disbursement form
Student Organization Expenditure Authorization Form
Expenditure Voucher Form
Foreign National Information Form
Missing Receipt Affidavit
Travel Advance Form
Travel and Entertainment Expense Form Through January 15, 2018
Travel and Entertainment Expense Form Effective January 16, 2018
International Travel Supplemental Information Form

International Travel Authorization Form
Individuals and groups traveling abroad using WFU funds are required to complete International Travel Information Forms available from the Center for International Studies website.

IRS Tax Forms
Use these forms when submitting tax information to Accounts Payable:
W-9 Form
W-9 Instruction
W-8BEN Certificate of Foreign Status-Individuals
W-8BEN-E Certificate of Foreign Status-Entities
W-8BEN Instructions

For more information, please visit www.irs.gov