- Log into DEAC
- Select the WFU Tuition Deposit box and click on “Pay”. Please disregard the “Not Available” prompts in the box.
- Choose the term and pick the upcoming fall term.
- Enter the payment amount and click “Continue”.
- Enter your payment information and click “Continue”.
- You will be presented with the e-check Payment Confirmation page. Please review and click on “Confirm”.
- You will be presented with a confirmation which is your receipt for the deposit payment.
A $500 non-refundable tuition deposit is required of all returning undergraduate students who plan to enroll for the fall semester.
- The due date of the fall tuition deposit is March 31st.
- An email is sent to the WFU email address of all returning Wake Forest students in early March.
- This deposit is not a room payment or room deposit.
- This tuition deposit is non-refundable.
- Deacon Dollars may not be used to pay deposits.
For students on Reynolda Campus, Wake Forest Study Abroad programs. and affiliate study abroad programs: The deposit is applied towards the student’s fall tuition charges. Students are reminded that payment of the tuition deposit does not entitle them to registration if they have an outstanding balance with the University. The student tuition deposit forfeit process occurs by the end of September for fall and the end of February for spring.