This course serves as an introduction to policies and procedures that guide the financial business of Wake Forest University. Anyone who has financial responsibilities as a part of their role with the University is welcome to take this course. To access this course:
- You may use the browser of your choice, but be sure to disable pop-up blockers.
- Log in with your WIN credentials.
- Begin the course!
- Click a lesson title to review that lesson and the associated topics, or click the “expand all” link to see the different topics under each lesson.
- Lessons are listed below in order of hierarchy, but can be completed in any order.
- As you review each topic within a lesson, be sure to click the “Mark Complete” button to capture your progress. You can also download a printable course completion checklist.
- Completing this course in full should take approximately 3 hours, but does not have to be completed in one sitting.