Site Content

Purchases and Supplier Payments


During your course of study or research as a Wake Forest student, post doctorate, or member of a student organization, you may have occasion to make purchases or travel in support of your program. Here you will find detailed information, resources and contact information for assistance.

Have Questions?

Contact Procurement Services at or 336.758.UBUY (8289)


Employee versus Independent Contractor Checklist
Expenditure Voucher Form

International Travel Authorization Form
Individuals and groups traveling abroad using WFU funds are required to complete International Travel Information Forms available from the Center for International Studies website.

IRS Tax Forms
W-8BEN Certificate of Foreign Status-Individuals
W-8BEN Certificate of Foreign Status-Entities
W-8BEN Instructions
W-9 Form Request for Taxpayer Identification Number and Certifications
W-9 Instruction

Missing Receipt Affidavit
Student Organization Expenditure Authorization
Travel & Entertainment Voucher through December 31, 2013
Travel and Entertainment Expense From travel as of January 1, 2014