Procurement Year End Deadlines
April 19th, 2013
As the end of the fiscal year rapidly approaches, Procurement Services would like to provide some critical purchasing reminders and deadlines:
- All goods and services need to be received or fully performed by Friday, June 28th to be expensed/processed in FY13.
- Expenses for which the period of use or coverage extends beyond June 30, 2013, will be prorated into the appropriate fiscal years.
- Friday, May 3rd —Deadline to issue Requests for Proposals (RFP’s) or Bids. Deadline for furniture purchase requests and vehicle purchase requests. Any requests for bids, furniture or vehicles after this date will not be guaranteed to meet the June 30th deadline.
- Friday, June 7th—Deadline for requests to set up a new supplier. Please contact Procurement Services to verify we do not have an existing supplier under contract or discount structure which can meet your needs before requesting a new supplier.
- Monday, June 24th—Deadline for submission of approved purchase requisitions through Deacon Depot. All goods and services must be received by Friday, June 28th.
For questions regarding these Procurement deadlines, please contact Procurement Services at email@example.com or uBUY (ext. 8289).
Finance & Accounting Services will issue a full communication of all end of fiscal year deadlines and guidelines by mid-May, and more information on year-end will be presented at the May Campus Finance and Administrative Representative (CFAR) meeting. As information is updated, it will be added to this financial services site.