Mid-Year Close Information
November 5th, 2014
It’s that time of year again! No, not turkeys and Christmas trees…it’s time to start thinking about our Mid-Year Close!!
We’ve had such great success over the past couple of years with our Mid-Year Close that in lieu of physically presenting the calendar at the Business Administrator Forum in November, we have simply added the calendar to our website.
Many of you have experienced Mid-Year Close several times and probably feel like you have a handle on the way things work. To those we say, enjoy the calendar at your leisure and plan accordingly.
Some of you may be new to the University and have more questions. We are here to answer any questions you may have. Please contact us should you need assistance. Additionally, use the following contact information for assistance with questions related to these specific topics:
- Center Grants – x4189
- Deposits/Accts Receivable – x5234
- Encumbrances – Purchasing – x5138
- Encumbrances – Salary & Fringe – x4010
- General Questions/Journal Entries – x5186 or x5977
- Invoices/Reimbursements/Check Payments – x5690
- Operating Budget – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Payroll – x4861
- Projects – x6408
- Grants & Designated Funds – x5187
- Restricted Contributions & Endowment Funds – x1954
- Start-Up Funds – x3977