Business Administrators Forum: Save the Dates!
November 5th, 2014
Financial Services is busy planning the agendas for the coming Business Administrators Forums. We have set the schedule, and we want you to come so, be sure to save the dates below!!
Our first meeting will be Friday, November 21, 2014, from 9:00 – 10:30 AM in A110 Tribble Hall, DeTamble Auditorium. We have packed the agenda for this forum; here are its highlights:
- New Faces in Financial Services
- Portfolio of Financial Services, and our key activities of interest this year
- What You Need to Know Before You Accept Credit/Debit Cards
- Procurement Services’ Updates
- Accounts Payable’s Travel and Entertainment Policy Update
- SRI Update: Business Process Improvement Initiative
- Business Administrator Orientation
Remaining dates for FY15:
- December 16, 2014 (Tuesday) 10:00 – 11:30 AM 302 Wingate Hall
- January 26, 2015 (Monday) 1:00 – 2:30 PM 410 Benson University Center
- February 24, 2015 (Tuesday) 9:00 – 10:30 AM 401D Benson University Center
- March 25, 2015 (Wednesday) 2:00 – 3:30 PM 410 Benson University Center
- April 23, 2015 (Thursday) 10:30 – 12:00 PM 401D Benson University Center
- May 20, 2015 (Wednesday) 1:30 – 3:00 PM 401D Benson University Center
Your input is essential as we continue to collaborate and discuss items of interest so that we can improve how we do business at Wake. So, please continue to send along suggestions; questions; and topics you want to hear about, know about, or discuss with others.
Until then, we’ll see you in November!!