Purchase your Apple products online!
Although you can receive an educational discount at an Apple Store, Wake Forest will NOT receive the credit for these purchases.
Apple Products purchased online at a Wake Forest Apple Store will generate volume for the University, allowing Wake Forest to receive better pricing discounts from Apple.
NOTE: Institutional ordering at Apple Education has recently changed. Please follow the instructions on our institutional page
Institutional Purchases for the University
Ordering from the Apple Online Education Store has recently changed.
Until the Apple punch-out catalog is fully functional on Deacon Depot, please use these instructions for all your Apple purchases using Wake Forest funds:
- Go to the new Apple Education portal
- On the right hand side of the page, under buying for your institution, click on FIND YOUR SCHOOL
- Enter WAKE FOREST UNIVERSITY and NORTH CAROLINA
- Click SEARCH
- To the right of the first Wake Forest University listing, choose BROWSE ANONYMOUSLY. Do NOT choose Wake Forest School of Law or the School of Medicine account
- Build your cart; click CREATE SAVED CART
- On the next screen, enter your:
- phone number
- comments: provide shipping location; budget codes to charge; name of person who has spending authority to approve the purchase
- Send the cart to:
- the approver of the purchase (if someone other than yourself)
- Have the approver forward the email to firstname.lastname@example.org with “approved” in the subject line
Procurement Services will place your order on the educational site. If you need quotes for customized products not found on the website, please contact Procurement Services.
This is a temporary procedure until Apple becomes a Deacon Depot punch-out supplier and your department moves to Deacon Depot.
We recommend purchasing AppleCare Protection plans; however, these plans do not cover accidental damage. For accidental damage coverage, visit safeware.com.
Personal purchases from the WFU Apple Store
As an affiliate of Wake Forest, you may purchase Apple products for personal use and receive an educational discount. Purchases from the Apple Educational Site benefit Wake Forest.
- Go to the Wake Forest Custom Apple Store.
- Choose your items, adding them to the cart.
- When finished shopping, follow instructions for check-out.
- Use a personal credit card to purchase from this site.
Do NOT purchase from this site with a University Credit Card. Use the Wake Forest Institutional Site to purchase with Wake Forest funds.
Note: Applecare Protection Plans do not cover accidental damage. For accidental damage coverage, visit safeware.com.
WFU Apple Inside Account Executive:
|800.800.2775 ext. 46893|
WFU Apple Account Executive: