Wake Forest University has signed a new five (5) year agreement with Xerox to replace our existing fleet of Canon/Ricoh copiers, or Multi-Function Devices. Xerox is the current provider for Wake Forest Baptist Health. Our new program allows us to take advantage of services already in place at WFBH. Xerox has begun installing new MFD’s throughout campus. If you need service or supplies for your Ricoh copier, please find that here.
Standard Features on all MFD’s include:
- Duplex Copy and Print
- Multiple Paper Trays
- Scan to e-mail
- Network Scanning (scan settings must be set to SCAN AUTO DETECT)
- Corner Stapling
Options (available at an additional cost):
- Enhanced Stapling
- Fax capability
- Three (3) Hole Punch
The following are included at no additional cost:
- $.0277 per black & white page (two-sided document charged as two pages)
- $.059 per color page (two-sided document charged as two pages)
- NO CHARGE to scan or to send a fax (scan settings must be set to SCAN AUTO DETECT)
Setting Xerox MFD as Default Printer (for Mac)
(Note: The links below will take you to the Xerox site. Please make sure you select your correct Mac Operating System from the drop down menu)
Before calling service, please have the following:
- 9-digit Xerox equipment serial number located on the Xerox tag on the front of machine
- Point of contact and description of problem
- Location of the unit, as specific as possible
A service request must be submitted for all support and repairs. The on-site technician will contact you within four hours. If the Xerox technician determines the issue involves the WFU domain, you will be instructed to submit a Remedy ticket.
For Service and Support call: 758- 2309, or email email@example.com
To order toner, staples, and waste toner cartridges, call 758-2309 or email firstname.lastname@example.org Provide the 9-digit Xerox serial number, what supplies you need, the contact name, and the physical shipping address. Overnight service is available for a fee.
Recycle Xerox Cartridges:
All Xerox cartridges are recyclable. Xerox provides two convenient methods to recycle cartridges.
- Place used cartridge in the new cartridge box, place label on box with the address: “Xerox – Piedmont Plaza One Building” and send via internal mail.
- Xerox On-Site Associate will pick up old cartridges when delivering supplies.
Know Your Departmental Charges:
All MFD’s are networked and your pass-code is captured with each copy or print. Charges are posted to your department monthly. The use of MFD’s within the Digital Copier Program is the most cost-effective means of making copies and prints.
Upon delivery of a new MFD, you will be given training on the standard operation of the machine. Additional training is available through the PDC website. This training will be available through December 12, 2013.
To schedule enhanced or follow-up training, please email@example.com
Contact the Benson Copy Center:
Coming soon the Benson Copy Center will be upgraded with new Xerox equipment.
Call or visit the Copy Center (336-758-5251) to discuss particular printing needs.
Special Features Include:
- Indoor/Outdoor custom sign creation and rental
- Wide format posters and banners
- Kodak printing
- Competitive pricing
- Advanced binding
- Free pick-up and delivery
Questions or concerns regarding this contract, please contact Procurement Services at 336-758-8289(UBUY) or, email