How We Do Business at Wake
April 8th, 2016
This course serves as an introduction to policies and procedures that guide the financial business of Wake Forest University. Anyone who has financial responsibilities as a part of their role with the University is welcome to take this course. To access this course:
- You may use the browser of your choice, but be sure to disable pop-up blockers.
- Log in with your WIN credentials.
- Begin the course!
- Click a lesson title to review that lesson and the associated topics, or click the “expand all” link to see the different topics under each lesson.
- Lessons are listed below in order of hierarchy, but can be completed in any order.
- As you review each topic within a lesson, be sure to click the “Mark Complete” button to capture your progress. You can also download a printable course completion checklist.
- Completing this course in full should take approximately 3 hours, but does not have to be completed in one sitting.
Topics: How We Do Business at Wake